Simple assembly, without concreting: With the BASE Uni 150 Ni mounting footThis practical method of mounting your free-standing letterbox is quick and convenient. With the two BASE Uni 150 Ni mounting feet in the set, you can securely and safely fasten the stand and letterbox to the ground.
Made of stainless steelThe BASE Uni 150 Ni stainless steel mounting foot is made of rustproof stainless steel. It is particularly weatherproof, durable and also has a beautiful appearance.
Mounting tip for Base Uni 150 Ni:The stand must be mounted on a solid surface (e.g. concrete). The height (length) of the stand can be adjusted individually, i.e. it can also be shortened if necessary. It is placed centrally on the support (foot) and pressed down firmly. If necessary, a plastic hammer can be used for this purpose. The mounting material is already enclosed with the mounting foot so that you can securely mount your letterbox and put it into operation as quickly as possible.
- • Mounting foot for letterbox stand Universal 150 and the round arch stand Nordic.
- • In two versions: Stainless steel or galvanised and lacquered
- • Set consisting of two feet
- • Made in Germany
- • Very high corrosion resistance
- • Simple assembly - no concreting required
- • For screwing to a solid surface
- • Assembly tip: Assembly must be carried out on a firm base (e.g. concrete). The height (length) of the stand can be individually adjusted (shortened). It is placed centred on the holder (foot) and pressed down firmly. If necessary, a plastic hammer can be used for this.