The high-carat protection for your valuablesYou do not have to secure loads of carats in our safe. After all everyone has many different things that he or she holds precious and special. And exactly for these objects our Karat provides security at home. The same applies to cash money, jewelry and important documents. In fact, the security cabinet by BURG-WÄCHTER is extremely robust and provides great resistance against opening by force.
Here is how the Karat is builtThe body of the Karat consists of three steel walls. Furthermore the outer surface is produced with especially hard stainless steel. This perfect interplay provides a flame-cutting protection. Especially strong steel is installed in the door. A thick plate of 7 mm SM steel in the double-walled door ensures security. The locking system works with square bolts on three sides. The bolts on the top and on the bottom are protected by an integrated steel roller. All this allows a considerable additional protection against opening by force. For instance against drilling, flame-cutting and breaking-open. A further advantage concerning security: the thermal puncture-proof emergency locking system in front of each bolt.
Protection against fire and theftIn addition to external violence the Karat resists also fire. Thanks to its fire-resistant material (according to DIN 4102-A1) and a surrounding fire-breaking seal in the body, the inside of the safe gets warm only slowly. In this way your documents and files, as well as cash money are protected for a longer time. A security cabinet can be this safe. Moreover burglars can not take it away, thanks to a stable anchoring. For this reason the Karat comes ex works as standard with drilled holes. With the fastening material – delivered with the safe – the Karat can be firmly anchored in a wall or on the floor.
In case of key loss: just reset the lock!With both safe sizes you can choose between two locking systems. Of course with a mechanical key (model K). Or with the modern electronic locking system „SecuTronic“ (E FP model) for opening by code or by fingerprint. The high security double-bit lock „SecuSafe“ of the Karat safe provides an intelligent advantage. In fact, if you lose one of your keys, you just need to order a new key set and reset the lock to this new set. If someone stole your old key, the safe can not be open any more with it thanks to the resettable lock! Our video shows how it is done.
Modern electronic lock with fingerprintThe modern electronics of the safe „SecuTronic“ TRSE 12 H FP combines security and comfort. In fact, the operating panel provides a sloping touch-sensitive keypad with graphic display. Instead of struggling to find the „on” button, you only need to scrim over the interface. In this way you activate it and turn the two-tone lightings on. Furthermore the sloping display guarantees also an ideal top view. Of course you can freely chose the opening code. An admin code and nine user codes are available. Moreover you can read the opening history directly on the display.
Opening the safe with just one fingerprintThe opening of the safe with only one fingerprint is completely new. This makes BURG-WÄCHTER currently the only manufacturer to offer a certified biometric opening method (ECB-S certified, lock class A).Your big advantage: You can lose a key, forget the opening code. But you always have your finger with you! A total of 20 fingerprints are available for opening the safe. Of course, the technology has a "fake finger detection" (live finger detection).
The Karat provides blocking time, opening delay, connection to alarm systemThe lock „SecuTronic“ TRSE 12 H FP provides an opening delay (max. 99 minutes). It means: After entering the code the set period of time passes, until the Karat gets open. After entering three wrong codes a blocking time is activated. In this way burglars have no chance to try many codes. Optionally the Karat safe can be connected to the alarm system. All these details increase you security even more!
Authorized for short weapons storageThe safety cabinet is delivered with an adjustable shelf. In this way you can organize your valuables as you wish. Thanks to the slender design the inside can be optimally used. The smaller Karat model MT 24 has an interior volume of 25,8 liters, the bigger model MT 26 reaches 45,3 liters. Both have an elegant and timeless platinum grey finish. Furthermore in the Karat you can also store up to five short weapons, ammunitions included, according to the tightened German weapons law (§36) of July 2017. Thus the security cabinet Karat is a safe and responsible place to store weapons.
- Version E FP “SecuTronic”
- Programmable electronic lock with
- fingerprint module
- • ECB·S certified according to class B
- • graphic display with 1 admin code,
- up to 9 user codes and up to 20
- • timer functions and assignment of rights
- • incl. 4 Mignon LR 06 AA batteries
- • locking armature protrudes 23 mm RESISTANCE GRADE 0
- • type tested and supervised security by ECB·S
- • protection against burglary and fire according to EN 1143-1
- • triple walled body with exterior stainless steel walls that are
- highly resistant to flame cutting
- • double walled door, with additional armouring, door leaf:
- 7 mm SM steel
- • additional lock plating for extra protection
- • 3-sided locking through square bolts, bolts on the top
- and on the bottom with integrated steel rolls – extreme
- protection against flame-cutting, drilling and attack
- • all-over rear gripping bar on the hinge side
- • prepared for both wall and floor fixing, fixings included –
- extremely high tear-out resistance. 1 centrally arranged drill
- hole on the back wall and 1 on the bottom
- • fire-protective material in body and door according to DIN
- 4102-A1 and fire fold in body
- • convenient depth for common sized files, 1 adjustable shelf
- • paintwork: platinum grey
- • safety plus:
- Thermal emergency locking mechanism, puncture-proof plate
- in front of every bolt.
- Resettable high security safe lock
- • Vds tested, ECB·S according to EN 1300 class 2/B
- • 10 levers
- • 50 million key differs
- • lock can be immediately reset to a new key if a key is lost
- • re-keying with an existing safe possible (Example:
- Customer buys another safe and wishes to open both
- safes with one key)
- • available with several keys on customer request
- (no waiting times)
- New electronics with graphic display and
- fingerprint scanner
- • ECB·S safe lock with fingerprint module EN 1300 class B
- • programmable electronic combination lock
- • 1,000,000 different codes possible
- • 1 admin code, up to 9 user codes and up to 20
- fingerprints can be programmed
- • the fingerprint scanner features "Fake Fingerprint
- Detection"to identify only live fingers. It will not identify
- fake or copied fingerprints
- • modern, precise and highly sensitive state-of-the-art
- authentication process
- • timer functions and assignment of rights
Anleitungen_BW_TRESORE_ANL_TRSE12H-FP_DE_95x190_RZ_2_2022-12-09_22-20.pdf Anleitungen_BW_TRESORE_ANL_MontageMTD---Karat---OfficeLine---Royal_2022-12-09_22-20.pdf Anleitungen_BW_BD_TRSE12HFP_Komfort_C3_B6ffnung_A4_RZ06_DRUCK_2022-12-09_22-20.pdfData sheets Declaration of Conformity