Authorized for long guns and for up to 5 short weapons: Gun cabinet Ranger N7 with resistance grade 0The gun cabinet Ranger N7 (designed for 7 long guns) has a resistance grade 0. You can store an unlimited amount of long guns and up to 5 short weapons, ammunitions included, according to the §36 of the current German weapon law. Two storage compartments in the door provide storage space, furthermore three cleaning rod holders are available in the Ranger N7. The safe has following outside measurements: height: 1304 mm; width: 472 mm; depth: 368 mm.
VdS and ECB•S tested locking systemWith the gun cabinet Ranger N7 you can choose between two locking systems: the armored security double-bit lock „SecuSafe“ (Ranger N7 S) provides one million different locking possibilities and is VdS and ECB•S tested. Thus the Ranger N7 provides a protection against burglary, certified according to EN 1143-1.
Versions: Ranger N7 S (key) or Ranger N7 E (code)If you do not want to use a key, choose the programmable electronic combination lock „SecuTronic“ (Ranger N7 E) for a comfortable, fast and safe type of opening. The combination lock offers one million real combination options and is VdS certified (class 2/B). In order to ensure the possibility to use the gun cabinet N7 E immediately, the necessary batteries are of course included in the scope of supply.
Triple-walled body, strong round bolts 25 mmConcerning the „intrinsic value“ of Ranger N7: the gun cabinet is built with a triple-walled body, the door is double-walled. Round bolts with a diameter of 25 millimeters lock the door on three sides. Thanks to this robust structure the gun cabinet provides great resistance against breaking-in attempts. In order to avoid theft, the Ranger N7 should be – like all other safes – firmly anchored. The gun cabinet is already prepared ex works for a stable anchoring in the wall – the corresponding mounting material is of course delivered together with the cabinet. Further extra security: a non-resettable double emergency locking system is built in the door mechanics. In this way you are on the safe side!Tip: the heavy door of the Ranger N7 (total weight: 121 kg; volume: 130 liters), weighing 40 kg, can be unhinged to be more comfortably transported.
- • type tested and supervised security by ECB·S
- • certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1
- • 3-walled body
- • door double-walled
- • solid 3-sided locking through Ø 25 mm round bolts
- • all-over rear gripping bar on the hinge side
- • prepared as standard for back wall fixing including fixing
- material, centrally arranged
- • more security: non-resettable double emergency re-locking
- mechanism within the door mechanics
- • cleaning rod holder and storage compartments on the inside
- of the door
- • capacity: Up to 7 rifles incl. ammunition Version E “SecuTronic”
- Electronic combination locks
- • ECB·S certified according to EN 1300 class B
- • 1,000,000 different codes possible
- • incl. 3 Mignon LR 06 AA batteries
- • locking armature protrudes 3 mm
Anleitungen_BW_TRESORE_ANL_Ranger-N-Tuermontage-V1_2023-08-23_22-20.pdf Anleitungen_BW_TRESORE_ANL_Montageanleitung-Wertschutzschraenke_DE_EN_FR_MTD_MT_RangerN_OL_Magno_2023-08-23_22-20.pdf Anleitungen_BW_TRESORE_ANL_-E6-10-ohne-FS---2020_01_30_2023-08-23_22-20.pdf Anleitungen_BW_TRESORE_ANL_Tresorblende_TRSE10-2_DE_95x190_RZ_2023-08-23_22-20.pdfData sheets Declaration of Conformity