High-quality commercial safes Royal - Resistance level VType tested and supervised security by ECB•S and VdS:
The safety cabinet out of the Royal series meets all requirements that are asked of a good and secure commercial safe. Among other certifications, this safe’s protection against burglary is certified according to EN 1143-1
. Ideal usable for your business or the extra value protection at home – the Royal from BURG-WÄCHTER is always the safe choice! From resistance grade IV, the Royal can also be used as a strongbox for cash money.
The security characteristics of the Royal series
- Type tested and supervised security by ECB•S
- Certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1
- Fire protective material according to DIN 4102
- Resistance level V
Extremely sturdy latching
The door of the safety cabinet Royal locks three-sided through enormously strong square bolts that are multiply mounted
. The bolt system is all-around armoured against forceful opening. No matter what locking system you decide for, it is always specially protected against penetration.
The inlying hinges are optimally concealed and therefore additionally aggravate a breaking opening of the door.Please note that the lock armature with the handle protrudes 65 mm.
Body construction: High resistance against breaking attempts
The body of the commercial safe Royal is three-walled and thus offers an extremely high resistance against attempts of breaking
. For the construction, additional fire protective material according to DIN 4102
has been included and the whole body is provided with a specially designed fire fold
.The Royal is prepared fourfold for a sturdy back wall fixation
. With the help of the included fixing material, you anchor the safety cabinet firmly in the wall.The spacious safety cabinet Royal offers a convenient and safe stowage place
, especially for business matters. With the interior depth for common sized files, important documents, data, cash money and several files find a safe place.
Royal resistance grade V
- Standard locking system: two resettable, armoured high-security double-bit locks “SecuSafe”, ECB•S certified according to EN 1300 (class B) and VdS tested (class 2)
- Fire-protective material (special armour-mass) according to DIN 4102-A1
- Double emergency locking mechanism, not resettable
- Generally with two locking systems
- Additional armouring in front of and behind the locking system
- Special double armouring in body and floor
- Double basquill lock at the top and at the bottom